Team Sask General Information
TEAM SASK PROGRAM INFORMATION
The Team Sask program is Saskatchewan Lacrosse Association’s elite level Lacrosse teams. Team Sask Teams represent the Saskatchewan Lacrosse Association and all its member associations at the Canadian Lacrosse Association National Championships in both Field and Box Lacrosse and as part of our partnership with the Saskatchewan Rush, the Jr. NLL tournament. The following teams make up the Team Sask Lacrosse program.
- U13 Box Nationals Team (COED)
- U15 Box Nationals Team (COED)
- U17 Box Nationals Team (COED)
- U13 Box Invitational Female Team (this is a brand new event, which is a National Invitational)
- U15 Box Female Nationals Team
- U17 Box Female Nationals Team
- Junior Women's Nationals Team
- U13 Jr. Rush Team (COED)
- U15 Jr. Rush Team (COED)
- U17 Jr. Rush Team (COED)
- Women's Field Nationals Team
- U17 Men's Field Nationals Team (COED)
- U19 Men's Field Nationals Team (COED)
The Team Sask program provides an opportunity for Lacrosse players across Saskatchewan to play elite Lacrosse against other Lacrosse players across the country. The
TEAM SASK GOALS
- To provide all an enjoyable, positive, and memorable experience.
- To further develop the skills and knowledge of Lacrosse to the next level while creating a positive learning environment.
- To develop competitive Lacrosse teams that will represent Saskatchewan on the National level.
- To help develop our young athletes into better youth and future leaders in the province of Saskatchewan.
- To instill a life-long passion for the game of Lacrosse in the players, coaches & parents involved.
TEAM SASK PROVINCIAL COMMITTEE
The Team Sask Provincial Committee is made up of the following individuals:
- SLA Executive Director
- SLA V.P. of Operations
- SLA V.P. of Indigenous Development
- SLA Box Sector Chair
- SLA Field Sector Chair
- SLA Women's Sector Chair
- The SLA V.P. of Finance, V.P. of Marketing, Coaching Sector Chair and Officiating Sector Chair consult on specific topics if needed.
These group of individuals do the planning for the Provincial teams.